2017-2018 Registration Now Available!! LATE FEE DEADLINE ONLY 5 DAYS AWAY!!!
Registration for the 2017-2018 Hockey Season will open on Monday, June 12, 2017. Registration can be made online by CLICKING HERE - OR - in person at the FMMHA Office. Office hours will vary during the summer to accommodate staff vacation and meetings. Please check the website for hours as they will be posted there.
Be sure to read all the following highlights of the registration package as there are some changes this year:
- Respect in Sport Parent MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE registration can be completed. No exceptions will be made. This is mandated by Hockey Alberta. If you have a child in the Association already you must add your new child to your account under Child Management.
- The almond fundraiser has been removed.
- Online payments can be done in installments. Online payments are only MasterCard and VISA. Initial payment of $100 on the day you register, then the remainder will be equally split into 4 payments (August 15, August 30, September 15 and September 30). For Example: 9THIS IS JUST A SIMPLE EXAMPLE TO DEMONSTRATE HOW THE PAYMENT PLAN WORKS) Register June 12, 2017, fee is $500. Initial payment of $100 on June 12, then the remainder ($400) will be divided by 4 (the number of installments) and payments of $100 will be taken on August 15, 30 and September 15 and 30
- A late registration fee of $150 has been implemented to ensure a timely registration process takes place so the Association can plan for the season accordingly. NOTE: This is a common practice with the majority of Minor Hockey Associations throughout the province. Registrations need to be completed by July 31, 2017 in order to not pay the late fee. The initial payment of $100 has to be paid at this time. Payment plans can be arranged if the above Online registration installments do not work for you. You must do your registration in person at the FMMHA Office in order for this to happen. NEW REGISTRANTS to the Association will not have to pay this fee.
- If you require financial assistance such as KidSport or JumpStart, you must register in person at the FMMHA Office.
For Registration Information and Fees CLICK HERE
LATE FEE WILL BE APPLIED AFTER JULY 31, 2017!! ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE